Proper Checks & Balances
- Everyone must be aware on Internet Ethics and Digital Wellness to adopt and use of digital medium and technologies in the right way.
- Creating a database of best practices in the areas of Internet Ethics and Digital Wellness.
- Proper grievance redressal system by social media platform providers & government organisations.
- Special Provisions in Information Technology Act for Protection of Women and Child.
- Establish Digital Wellbeing Councils for better Internet Ethics and Digital Wellness to evoke responsible online behavioural patterns.
- Include digital wellbeing, Internet Ethics and Media Literacy in Nation Skill Development Programs.
- Include digital wellbeing, Internet Ethics and Media Literacy in University Credit Courses.
- Digital wellbeing, Internet Ethics and Media Literacy downloadable kits accessible to all.
- Research on New Trends of Social Engineering Crimes / Modus Operandi on Women & Children.
- Proper Grievance Redressal System / agreements and it exit policies of social media and its vendors to safe guard IP rights of the original content creators.
- Create cultural awakening
- Engage people