Digital Wellbeing Council
Digital Wellbeing Council
First of Kind, College Social Responsibility Initiative in India
Purpose Digital Wellbeing Council:
- As technology becomes more and more integral to everything we do, it can sometimes distract us from the things that matter most to us.
- Implement Digital Wellbeing Council to provide information on better Digital Etiquettes.
- Offering Single and Double Credit Course on Digital Wellbeing in all Autonomous Colleges and Universities.
Objectives Digital Wellbeing Council:
- Monitor Digital Etiquettes within the organization through the Digital Wellbeing Council
- Provide employees with training and certification regarding company policies & philosophy on Digital Wellbeing
- Develop and implement clear and comprehensive Digital Wellbeing policies & procedures with the help of a Retd Judge / Digital Safety NGO / Cyber Police
- Make sure all students and employees are aware of the current laws, regulations and policies pertaining to Digital Safety & Digital Wellbeing
- Encourage and promote a discrimination & harassment-free culture through in-house Nominated Ambassadors / Counselors
- Consider making the employee’s / students’ performance along these lines part of their annual performance reviews
- Ensure that policies are enforced impartially and visibly & that employees / students are aware of enforcement actions within the appropriate boundaries of employee / student privacy
Benefits of Digital Wellbeing Council:
- Enhance your Organizations Digital Wellbeing as a Corporate Social Responsibility
- Personalized Acrylic Design / Digital Certificate for use on your School, College & Organisation Website and Assets / Materials
- Regular Activities throughout the Year: Expert Broadcasts, Awareness Videos & Educational Events,
- Access to Year-Round Educational Materials of Digital Wellbeing: Social Media, Digital Hygiene, Cyber Safety, Netiquette & Digital Footprint.
- Partnering Schools, Institutions & Corporates benefit from access to downloadable materials for ages ranging from 5 years through to adults.
- Free Membership and Official End Now Branding on all Digital Safety Materials used at your premises
- Work together to share ideas and solutions – For Good Digital Hygiene and Good Cyber Morale
- Opportunity to Publicly demonstrate your commitment to this fast growing, devastating problem as a Volunteer, Speaker, Digital Safety Advocates & Patrons on behalf your firm with End Now Foundation
- Advocacy on Digital Safety in Association College (Staff & Students)
- Counsellor (A Staff Member)
- Students Ambassadors (Cyber Rakshaks)
Reach us at: email@example.com